Nolan's Best Film?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Inception is his best IMO, TDK and Prestige are a close in second place.

Durden wrote:Inception is his best IMO, TDK and Prestige are a close in second place.
Fassbender this gif.
Brave New World

Durden wrote:Prestige is his best IMO, TDK and Inception are a close in second place.
Fixed.

I don't think so. I'd rank it fairly low actually, but it's all personal preference. I don't find the movie offers much after the first viewing. It's an interesting flick with a unique idea / story - but it's so dark, and entire movie based on obsession and it's ill effects can start to wear on you.

Personally I think Nolan has gotten better with time, and so has his movies (for the most part). TDK, TDKR, and Inception are at the top of my list.

stanley wrote:I don't think so. I'd rank it fairly low actually, but it's all personal preference. I don't find the movie offers much after the first viewing. It's an interesting flick with a unique idea / story - but it's so dark, and entire movie based on obsession and it's ill effects can start to wear on you.

Personally I think Nolan has gotten better with time, and so has his movies (for the most part). TDK, TDKR, and Inception are at the top of my list.
This film has only gotten better with each viewing for me. I do feel it is objectively his best picture.

The Prestige is his best.

Agreed. Something about it just feels right to me, enjoyed it immensely every time I watched it.

no but it was the best film of 2006 .

Prestige of course is the best of Nolan!!

IMO --> Prestige>Inception>Dark Knight>Dark Knight Rises>Memento>Batman Begins>Following>Insomnia

True fact