Nolan's Best Film?

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
maybe i should give the illusionist a chance to see which movie is better. the prestige is a great movie. better than tdk, in my opinion.

I can't say it's my favorite but I can't blame anyone if they said it's theirs. I love this movie and feel it doesn't get the credit it deserves. I'm shocked every time I think at how critically and B.O wise it only did so well.I think this will be a movie that in time will truly get appreciated for how good it truly is.

I remember they postponed The Prestige because of The Illusionist, even though I was so exited because it was from the director of Batman Begins.
:P

Anyway it's awesome you related to this film in such a way, it's one of my favorites too
I enjoyed a lot on the theatre.
:thumbup:

My favorite movie of all time is Memento,but The Prestige definetly goes to my top 10 best movies of all time :)

My favorite Nolan movie. :thumbup:

This movie is definitely top 5 all time for me, and the best thing Nolan's ever done. It's nearly a perfect movie, every scene is spectacular, not a wasted moment, with each scene more intense than the one that preceded it.

After watching it for the fourth time, yes!
It is one of the best movie ever made!!(No exaggeration)

My opinion: The Prestige is much better than The Illusionist. Extremely well directed and outstanding cinematography, never mind the amazing acting and complex storyline. The Illusionist had an intentional old fashioned feel about the film whereas you could tell that The Prestige was a modern film. I watched it recently and it doesn't look 2 years old, never mind 6. Way ahead of it's time.

It's my favorite film.

I have yet to see it. :shh: