Batman Begins-Nolan's most emotional film?

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
I think so.The use of music,the way bruce wayne's story is told,acting from bale-all make an incredible tour of emotion.And also this movie is just so uplifting.It is really sad that all the credit goes to TDK.

Well I think it has more emotional moments than his other films. The scenes (apart from the ending) didn't affect me much because of the way Nolan approached them, but that's just the way I personally respond to emotion.

Personally, I find Inception to be his most emotionally charged film.

Yeah, the music helped with all of the emotional scenes. But it's not Nolan's most emotional film. Inception and The Prestige in my opinion are his most emotionally charged films

For me The Prestige

Inceptions ending was up there. Cobb talking to his kids about Mal no being here anymore. Mal herself. its pretty tragic.

None of Nolan's films have ever caused much of an emotional reaction from me, but if I had to choose I'd say The Prestige had the largest impact on me.

Inception by far was Nolan's most emotional. I would say Memento and Prestige would be right behind that.

The Prestige then Inception then BB

Forum Pro
Law
well the scene in BB when bruce leaves the hotel after jumping in the pool and sees rachel, thats a pretty emotional conversation right there, they haven't seen each other in 7 years and their first encounter is a drunk bruce with two russian models.. the way bruce sobers up almost instantly as he sees rachel and the conversation they have to me is a key scene in the movie

Batman Begins and The Prestige are his most emotional films.