Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Love the scene when Bruce is trying out the tumbler. Bale and Freeman are funny in that scene.

It's difficult to choose just one, but I'm going to have to go with "Dr. Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment," just because it never fails to make me laugh and the delivery is perfect. In a close second, though, I love the scene where Bruce slowly stands up with the huge amount of bats flying around him. It's so visually stunning. Hard to pick with so many great scenes!

mine is easily when Bruce is at the Luge of Shaddows, with the fear effect on him and is versus Ras al Gual and a blockade of soldiers
This one really impressed me and I'm not much into figth scenes. Was like a strange and dark ballet. And of course all the charming scenes with insane Dr. Crane :mrgreen: But i really enjoyed all the great visual impressions in the movie.

Oh wow where to begin.

- When Bruce first sees the bat in his home.
- The Batman interrogation scene.
- Ra's training scenes.
- The burning building elevator scene. Why do we fall Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

Ah, having trouble? Take a seat, have a drink. You look like a man who takes himself too seriously. You want my opinion? You need to lighten up.

SWEAR TO ME!

Jonas Agersø wrote:One of my favorites is the sword scene on the frozen lake.
Mine too :clap:

When they're putting the suit together. That whole part just speaks to me. 'It'll have to be a large shipment, as to avoid suspiscion.' 'How large?' 'Say uh, ten thousand?' ' :wtf: ...Well at least we'll have spares.'

The whole scene where Bruce's parents are murdered. It was incredibly well-done and intense.

my favourite scene is the one with the bats in the cave, when adult Bruce explores it.