Favorite scene - Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
:think: ... Probably that whole half hour montage between Bruce's training and the various flash backs to his past. That entire section just flows so beautifully. :)

1-when the Scarecrow is burning Batman
2- crying Bruce is sitting beside his parents dead body's (camera moves back slowly).£

There are too many to choose from. But after watching it again recently, I noticed one that I hadn't paid much attention to before - so I'll mention it. When his (Batman) parent's killer is stood up in court, and saying how he regrets what he did. Then the judge :judge: says a member of the family is present and asks whether he would like to speak. The camera focuses on the killer and you can see bruce get up and leave in silence. It's such a beautiful scene because the killer doesn't turn round - his face shows regret, guilt and sympathy for Bruce. You can sense his realisation at that moment in what he's done to Bruce's life. His face says so much and that really hit me after watching it again.
It's not what I am underneath. But what I do, that defines me

The Alfred/Bruce "what have I done?!" scene after the LOS burned the Wayne mansion. That scene is just perfection.

This movie was my first Nolan movie and Second Bale movie..And this movie made Batman,Bale&Nolan my favorites...
Its difficult to choose scenes but one that i just love the most is the part where Batman reveals to Racheal that he is Bruce.

Rachel Dawes: Wait! You could die. At least tell me your name.
Bruce Wayne: It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me.
Rachel Dawes: [realizing] Bruce?
[Batman turns and leaps off the roof]

the whole tumbler scene is awesome....

another one,which i didnt notice in this thread,but i kind of like how bale first enters the wayne enterprises..

Bruce Wayne: Good morning. I'm here to see Mr. Earle.
Jessica: [without bothering to look up from her desk] Name?
Bruce Wayne: Uh... Bruce Wayne.

the last lines between batman & gordon are also superb...

rojagegeo wrote:This movie was my first Nolan movie and Second Bale movie..And this movie made Batman,Bale&Nolan my favorites...
Its difficult to choose scenes but one that i just love the most is the part where Batman reveals to Racheal that he is Bruce.

Rachel Dawes: Wait! You could die. At least tell me your name.
Bruce Wayne: It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me.
Rachel Dawes: [realizing] Bruce?
[Batman turns and leaps off the roof]

the whole tumbler scene is awesome....

another one,which i didnt notice in this thread,but i kind of like how bale first enters the wayne enterprises..

Bruce Wayne: Good morning. I'm here to see Mr. Earle.
Jessica: [without bothering to look up from her desk] Name?
Bruce Wayne: Uh... Bruce Wayne.

the last lines between batman & gordon are also superb...
THIS :twothumbsup:

Best Scene.

Bruce is thrown off of the moving truck, the camera pans backwards as Bruce looks up to the snowy mountains. Zimmer's score echoes in the background. The entire exploration into how Bruce became Batman is wonderful. Its my favorite part of both BB and TDK. Beautifully done.

Also the Scarecrow scenes...

Honestly my favorite was the scene where Bruce throws away the gun he was going to use to kill Joe Chill with at the docks
"When art imitates life"

Oh gosh... there's so many!

Um... When Bruce says 'it's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me' to Rachel, the last scene with Gordon, and the tumbler scene (best car chase ever!)

ballet_ag wrote:Oh gosh... there's so many!

Um... When Bruce says 'it's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me' to Rachel, the last scene with Gordon, and the tumbler scene (best car chase ever!)
I agree, the quotes and lines in this film are awesome, "I gotta get me on of those". :lol: