What flaws do you see in Batman Begins.

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
Additionally, the Scarecrow really isn't very scary.

I remember seeing concept art for the Scarecrow (I think it was involving the scenes with Falcone and Rachael, I can't seem to find it though) before and it was far more darker than what they settled on in Batman Begins. I think the main reason they didn't make it scary was because they wanted a 12A certificate for the film.

rbevanx wrote:I remember seeing concept art for the Scarecrow (I think it was involving the scenes with Falcone and Rachael, I can't seem to find it though) before and it was far more darker than what they settled on in Batman Begins. I think the main reason they didn't make it scary was because they wanted a 12A certificate for the film.
I believe this is it, it's called "Stage 2 Scarecrow":

http://www.batmans.de/images/050713_hor ... owmask.jpg

Making Scarecrow scary has always been tough. Even in the animated series, his look kept changing because the creators didn't find him scary enough.

Disregard that link I posted, it isn't working. I'll try to find a better link to the image.

I didn't really mind about the microwave thing, but I agree about the league of shadows, I think that if you take a look at the script, you can see that this organization was meant to look more focused and had more depth.
well I guess you can never put everything you want in a 2 h film.

i hate it when batman says: "i am the batman", and "nice coat" :problem:

Abbadon wrote:i hate it when batman says: "i am the batman", and "nice coat" :problem:
That's as far as batman humor goes here mate... unless without the POW! BANG! lol
:crazy: :crazy:

1. Katie Holmes is annoying.

2. And that little kid was just missplaced, he first meets Batman on a wall in a city of 30mio people, then he bumps into the scarecrow and Batman saves him. That part was the only thing I found annoying about the film. Write that kid out of the story, he is pointless and I hate how Katie Holmes yells "Hey!" when he is pushed away during the prep of the water-steam-thing-machine. Seriously I still can't figure out why oh why that boy needed to be in the film. It was a childish take and a poor atempt to draw something that kids can relate to into the film.