The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Batman Begins

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

How Awesome was Batman Begins?

100% Awesome
39%
90% Awesome
36%
80% Awesome
18%
70% Awesome
5%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
0%
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
0%
0% Awesome
0%

Total votes: 209

Chris Nolan you are the real hero for saving Batman
you are the responsible for a new generation of GOOD batman movies, films that will leave a mark in comic book history, movie history and pure fucking art history
Thank you Chris

If I could I would say 95%, but I can't so Ill be voting 100%, This was the first film I saw by Nolan, and Iv been in love with this and the other film ever since.

Without doubt the best film to be adapted from a comic book to date, it does for comic book characters what The Godfather did for Italian American crime lords, as a Batman fan in the late 80's to the early 90's and a fan of Tim Burton's movies, I had my childhood destroyed by Joel Schumacher's nuclear annihilation of the character and the Batman franchise as the 90's continued. As soon as I started to watch this film, in a darkened theatre on a warm Saturday night in June of 2005, I wanted to run out, find Chris Nolan and shake his hand and buy him a drink, I couldn't believe that someone had done this, had taken Batman and turned a film about him into one of the greatest films ever made. Not one of the best comic book movies, but actually one of the very best films in general to have been made. Words cannot describe how much I adore this film.

The scene at the dock yard when Bruce, for the first time, goes out and fights some crime. The way he had that whole crew scared beyond belief was awesome.

80%.

Nolan's worst movie (haven't seen Insomnia)

The Silent Guardian wrote:80%.

Really?

Jackson wrote:
The Silent Guardian wrote:80%.

Really?
What do you mean.

If you are referring to me not liking BB as much as his other films. Then yes.

If you mean I haven't seen Insomnia, then yes as well.

90%-after second viewing i started to think that TDK isnt better then this...now i think they are equal masterpieces 8-)

100% for me, I absolutely love it. It's just incredible.