Cillian Murphy's screen test

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
How cool would it be to see his screen test as Bruce Wayne/ Batman

just to see how different of a take he had on the character

That would be pretty cool. I would love to see that.

They'll probably be released 30 or so years down the line.

Do you... like pineapple?

I didn't know he screen tested for Batman/Bruce Wayne...that would be amazing to see

Yes, he did.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

*reads thread title*

*gets hopes up*

:(

SilverHeart wrote:*reads thread title*

*gets hopes up*

:(
Same here. :(

“I don’t believe I was close to landing that role,” Murphy shares. “The only actor who was right for that part at that time, in my estimation, was Christian Bale, and he absolutely smashed it. So, for me, it was just an experience, and then it turned into something else. It turned into that character, Scarecrow, and it turned into a working relationship with Chris. So I think back very, very fondly on that time, but I never, ever, ever considered myself Bruce Wayne material.”
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 234958683/

natalie wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 3:20 pm
“I don’t believe I was close to landing that role,” Murphy shares. “The only actor who was right for that part at that time, in my estimation, was Christian Bale, and he absolutely smashed it. So, for me, it was just an experience, and then it turned into something else. It turned into that character, Scarecrow, and it turned into a working relationship with Chris. So I think back very, very fondly on that time, but I never, ever, ever considered myself Bruce Wayne material.”
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 234958683/
As for me, it's cool when a person normally perceives a refusal and adequately refers to the fact that the preference is given to another person. Of course, the role of Bruce Wayne is cool, but Murphy can't play all the roles.