i like this movie more than BB?!

This 2002 remake of a Norwegian film follows a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to Alaska to investigate the murder of a local teen.
is there something wrong with me? :eh:

No, everything is subjective preference.

Though I haven't seen it yet, it's a Nolan film. No surprise there.

I enjoyed BB more but, Insomnia is a very good film, and I understand how, you see it's better :lol:

I like Insomnia more than Batman Begins too. BB might just be my least favorite Nolan film.

Personally, I think BB has a broader audience appeal while Insomnia is very good in its own way as well but also provides too heavy and dark themes for a young viewer.

My least favourite Nolan movie remains to be TDK. :oops:

George wrote:I like Insomnia more than Batman Begins too. BB might just be my least favorite Nolan film.
Agreed and its really hard to say this considering how much I love it. Insomnia might actually be number 3 on my list of Nolan movies and that is saying quite a bit.

I loved it but still think that if it wasn't for Pacino + Robin WIlliams as a villain and if Nolan didn't direct it but someone else I definitely wouldn't see it as any different from any other good movie about a killer that killed a teenage girl. I mean ofcourse it's good, in fact very good but not as unique as Nolan's other movies in each of their genre's. The thing that pops out the most is the conflict between the hero and the villain and namely that the hero isn't all that perfect. The sleeplessness and tireness of Pacino's character was wonderfully done, I myself have such periods and even if I don't I tend to cut off a lot of my sleeptime and the effects and editing on those scenes, the sounds and everything was very accurate. But all these things only make it classify between good and very good, but do not make it as unique as Nolan's other work.

true what Nolan did as a director, casting these actors, and giving that look to the film made a huge difference
:clap:

The more times I see this film, the more I realize that it is much better than I place it. Right now I rank it as #7 on the list of Nolan's movies.

I'm starting to think it is better than Following, possibly better than Batman Begins.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.