Insomnia Blu-Ray

This 2002 remake of a Norwegian film follows a Los Angeles homicide detective dispatched to Alaska to investigate the murder of a local teen.
The video quality on the Insomnia blu-ray is excellent. Very impressed with this WB transfer :thumbup:

does the Inception coupon thing-a-ma-jig still come with it, or was that just for pre-orders?

I think I got it in the mail today, but I'm too lazy to get to the mail box in this 115 degree heat.

I'm a John G wrote:does the Inception coupon thing-a-ma-jig still come with it, or was that just for pre-orders?
I ordered mine yesterday so it was technically a pre-order.
There's a sticker on the front mentioning a $7.50 coupon off an Inception ticket is inside the case. So just look for that if you decide to get it.

Alrighty, thanks.

I was at Walmart after the IMAX show, looking for the sountrack and they didn't have any in their lame cd aisles. So I bought the Insomnia AND Dark Knight Blue-Rays!! Just because I didn't want to go home with no Nolan at all. :geek:

:batface: "Very noble of you"

Bad_Wobot wrote:I was at Walmart after the IMAX show, looking for the sountrack and they didn't have any in their lame cd aisles. So I bought the Insomnia AND Dark Knight Blue-Rays!! Just because I didn't want to go home with no Nolan at all. :geek:

Yea, they don't have movie scores there, I checked a hundred times for the Insomnia soundtrack there :roll:

dagn96 wrote:
Bad_Wobot wrote:I was at Walmart after the IMAX show, looking for the sountrack and they didn't have any in their lame cd aisles. So I bought the Insomnia AND Dark Knight Blue-Rays!! Just because I didn't want to go home with no Nolan at all. :geek:

Yea, they don't have movie scores there, I checked a hundred times for the Insomnia soundtrack there :roll:

I finally got one Inception cd from Fye music store, yesterday. Man it sounds incredible in the car driving at night. Hans Zimmer is so genious.

I saw the Insomnia Blu-Ray at Wal-Mart has the coupon inside for Inception in theaters. I'm thinking about picking it up to add to my Blu-Ray collection and another reason to go back again for Inception :think:

Just bought it. Guess I got my Inception ticket a little late... :gonf: