Larry Holden has passed away

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

Dream Thief wrote:So sad to hear this. A great actor who was in three of Nolan's films; Memento, Insomnia and Batman Begins. Rest in peace.

http://atholdailynews.com/main.asp?Sect ... leID=63125
WTF?! He was so young. This is really sad. I thought he was fantastic in Batman Begins as the D.A., Finch. Great in Memento and Insomnia as well.

Nolanfans should give this man a well-deserved tribute on the main page. No doubt.

its a shame,R.I.P. :(

sallygucha wrote:
Dream Thief wrote:So sad to hear this. A great actor who was in three of Nolan's films; Memento, Insomnia and Batman Begins. Rest in peace.

http://atholdailynews.com/main.asp?Sect ... leID=63125
WTF?! He was so young. This is really sad. I thought he was fantastic in Batman Begins as the D.A., Finch. Great in Memento and Insomnia as well.

Nolanfans should give this man a well-deserved tribute on the main page. No doubt.
I know!! Apparently he died the week before last, im surprised i havent seen any news about it on here on any of the boards. A tribute note should definitely be placed on the news feed on the main page. If an administrator reads this, please take note! Thanks.

Rest in peace.

:cry:

:o :o Why?? He was really young! Jesus... :cry:

Yeah he was quite a troubled fella :(

But I felt bad this time around, though I didn't tell him or Emma this when I was in London. My best friend had recently died, and I was in bad shape. Real bad shape. I mean, I almost cut my wrists in my hotel room one night. Seriously. Literally. So, during that shoot... Well, I looked like shit, and I just didn't feel like I gave him much to work with
It's a good interview and he seemed to be a really nice guy from the interview I read.
Well, Chris just trusts you enough to let you come and do your thing, in my opinion. I mean, even though the work I have done for him is minimal, in regards to the size of my roles, and even though I'm sure not some great thespian in any way, shape, or form, he gives actors "Brando respect," if you know what I mean. Whether I or they actually deserve it or not. I mean, he still breaks my balls and teases me a good bit, and I do the exactly the same to him and the gang when I see them all, you still know he really cares, you know he really believes in you, and you also know that if it isn't what he wants, he'll surely let you know. But even then, he just whispers you a few things from time to time, to keep you within the parameters of his vision or whatever, and there you go.

It's hard to explain, really, because it just feels so easy to me on his sets. You show up, he says, "Hey, Golden Holden... you mind not sucking so bad this take?" And I laugh, and say, "Easy, young buck." Then we laugh and hurl a few more jabs at each other, and off we go. But I can't speak for anybody else's experiences with Chris, of course. I've known him six plus years, and... well, thank God I have somebody like him, that's all I can say. I mean, he hires me, and I have a great time. What more can you ask for?

http://www.batman-on-film.com/interview ... olden.html

Wow, I can't believe it. This is terrible! My condolences go out to his family and friends. What a loss.

That's terrible. RIP Larry.