Memento 10th Anniversary Blu-Ray by Lionsgate

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

damn they wouldn´t sell the memento 10th anniversary bluray in portugal :( :( :( :( :( :x :x :x :x :x

I don't mean to be rude but I just don't think this re-release is worth the hype. The picture hasn't imporoved that greatly so I think I will just stick with my Sony copy of the film.

rbevanx wrote:I don't mean to be rude but I just don't think this re-release is worth the hype. The picture hasn't imporoved that greatly so I think I will just stick with my Sony copy of the film.
I remember the Memento bd was one of the first I saw and I thought it barely looked better than dvd.. compared to TDK, 2001, and the Bourne films (the first ones I purchased years ago) it was just awful. This release reminds me why I love blu-ray in the first place.

rbevanx wrote:I don't mean to be rude but I just don't think this re-release is worth the hype. The picture hasn't imporoved that greatly so I think I will just stick with my Sony copy of the film.
Have you seen the new blu-ray? At least to me it's quite a significant difference.

so the re-release is worth it or no?

TotemPole wrote:so the re-release is worth it or no?
If you don't already have a blu-ray version of it, then yeah.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but I saw this new version of the BD for $8 at costco.

So did anyone get this? Any word on the new interview that was meant to be included?

Sara wrote:So did anyone get this? Any word on the new interview that was meant to be included?
It really isn't much. Less than 10 minutes and does nothing in terms of new perspectives or revelations.