Memento 10th Anniversary Blu-Ray by Lionsgate

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I really hope this get a showing in some cinema's like with Blade Runner not long ago.

I really want to watch this film in the cinema and I can die happy then!!!!!!

I think I only watched it once in linear order but somehow I always just like to have that option there.

rbevanx wrote:I really hope this get a showing in some cinema's like with Blade Runner not long ago.

A smaller movie theatre here in Dallas had a midnight showing of it a few months ago.

kukheart wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I really hope this get a showing in some cinema's like with Blade Runner not long ago.

A smaller movie theatre here in Dallas had a midnight showing of it a few months ago.
Ok I'm offically jealous now :lol:

Hope it's gonna be released here in Australia, been looking all over for Memento with no luck so far(though that's prob cus i don't live in any of the big cities lol)

Were seriously getting a commentary for once?

OMG

antsman41 wrote:Were seriously getting a commentary for once?

OMG
There's always been a commentary on Memento. Following, Memento and Insomnia all have one, although Insomnia's is a bit weird, as he talks about it in the order they filmed it, so you don't watch the film in its proper sequence.

Sara wrote:
antsman41 wrote:Were seriously getting a commentary for once?

OMG
There's always been a commentary on Memento. Following, Memento and Insomnia all have one, although Insomnia's is a bit weird, as he talks about it in the order they filmed it, so you don't watch the film in its proper sequence.
Memento's commentry is legendry just for the ending.

Nolan thinking the mic can't hear him "Are we done?"
Voice in the background "Yeah were done"
Big drop from the microphone and a chair moving in the background.

He couldn't wait to get out of there :lol:

rbevanx wrote:
Sara wrote:
Memento's commentry is legendry just for the ending.

Nolan thinking the mic can't hear him "Are we done?"
Voice in the background "Yeah were done"
Big drop from the microphone and a chair moving in the background.

He couldn't wait to get out of there :lol:
It's really too bad he doesn't seem thrilled about commentaries. I found the one he did for Insomnia incredibly fascinating.