MEMENTO CLUE!

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
In memento when you see Sammy Jenkis in the hospital after his wife has died, you see hes trying to recognize people even though he cant and when he looks at this one guy who walks past him, Sammy turns into Leonard after the guy walks past him.

James wrote:In memento when you see Sammy Jenkis in the hospital after his wife has died, you see hes trying to recognize people even though he cant and when he looks at this one guy who walks past him, Sammy turns into Leonard after the guy walks past him.
Yea, I think everybody noticed that. ;)

Yeah, that means that
Leonard was the one that had Sammy's problems (the tests/wife/condition/the other things)

I only just spotted this the other day, in what was my 6th viewing. This is what I just love about Memento. You discover something new everytime.

dagn96 wrote:Yeah, that means that
Leonard was the one that had Sammy's problems (the tests/wife/condition/the other things)
it could mean that, the scene doesn't mean is the absolute truth but rather than it's open to interpretation.

We have several threads in which this subject is discussed :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:We have several threads in which this subject is discussed :)
well open one called distorted memories, or the ending of memento or sammy/leonard case and close the rest

Or we could all just post in one, instead of posting in all of them and saying about the same thing.

This is Leonard in the third Mental Hospital (see my post 'The true chronological story of Memento').