Chronological Order

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I plan on putting it in chronological order. If anybody has any tips please let me know.

Don't, the story works better the way it is written. The climax would come in the middle of the movie and just not be that interesting.

Furthermore, I think it's already an option in the Memento DVD.

That doesn't mean its a good option, unlike a lot of non-linear films Memento isn't a gimmick, the only way the story works as a story is for it to be non-linear.

theweatherman wrote:That doesn't mean its a good option, unlike a lot of non-linear films Memento isn't a gimmick, the only way the story works as a story is for it to be non-linear.
Nope. Don't think it's a good option. Memento works only on way, which is the theatrical cut. I think that Nolan once mentioned that he added that simply for clarity's sake and it's not meant to be an alternate director's cut of the movie.

true there is that option on the DVD but,,, what's the point.

I've never watched it in chronological order and I never plan too.

chee wrote:I've never watched it in chronological order and I never plan too.
it would destroy the whole movie..

The twist would be in the beggining and hat would be a bit clishe

dagn96 wrote:The twist would be in the beggining and hat would be a bit clishe
Technically the twist would be somewhere in the middle of the film if it were in true chronological order.