Favourite scene?

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Did it top your favorite Nolan movie?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Did it top your favorite Nolan movie?
No, and it's a hard question, because I can't choose my favourite Nolan-movie either :D I love all of them equally. Maybe that's the definition for "fanatism" :D

Well this is my fav

NATALIE
So will you remember me next time you seo
me?

Leonard shakes his head and reaches for the note. Natalie
grabs his lapel and pulls him down to her, kissing him gently
on the mouth.

NATALIE (cont’d)
I think you will.

LEONARD
(smiles)
I’m sorry.

Leonard heads for the door.

NATALIE
(amused)
Lenny, before you go, can I have my shirt
back please?

She tosses him his blue shirt. Leonard looks down at the
white shirt which he has put on. It is way too small.

Moving and funny at the same time, just show's how brilliant Nolan is.

I got a new one, noticed it today. For those who have already seen the movie:
At the last part of the Sammy Jenkins story, we see Sammy in the hospital. We cut back to Lenny, having a phonecall, few times, but the last scene with Jenkins;
He looks at one of the docters, the docter then walks right in front of the camera, when he leaves the shot we see Sammy for just a second. But it's not Sammy anymore, it's Leonard sitting in the hospital!
Check it on your DVD! :o
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:I got a new one, noticed it today. For those who have already seen the movie:
At the last part of the Sammy Jenkins story, we see Sammy in the hospital. We cut back to Lenny, having a phonecall, few times, but the last scene with Jenkins;
He looks at one of the docters, the docter then walks right in front of the camera, when he leaves the shot we see Sammy for just a second. But it's not Sammy anymore, it's Leonard sitting in the hospital!
Hm, I think that was a pretty obvious scene to me :D I noticed it the first ime.

Erik wrote:I got a new one, noticed it today. For those who have already seen the movie:
I noticed that before.

TeddyBlass wrote:Natalie: Tell me about her again.

Leonard Shelby: Why?

Natalie: Because you like to remember her.

Leonard Shelby: She was beautiful. To me, she was perfect.

Natalie: No, don't just recite the words. Close your eyes... and remember her.

Leonard Shelby: You can just feel the details. The bits and pieces you never bothered to put into words. And you can feel these extreme moments... even if you don't want to. You put these together, and you get the feel of a person. Enough to know how much you miss them... and how much you hate the person who took them away.

<3 that scene. It tears my heart out.

I completely agree.

Also the scene where Natalie erupts at Leonard, only for him to forget the altercation seconds later.

It's so hard to choose just one. I love the movie since I watched for the first time in the movie theatre.
The chase is one, but Natalie waiting in the car and then come back to the house where Leonard is looking for a pen before he forget what just happened...one of the best scene in movie history.

rbevanx wrote:Well this is my fav

NATALIE
So will you remember me next time you seo
me?

Leonard shakes his head and reaches for the note. Natalie
grabs his lapel and pulls him down to her, kissing him gently
on the mouth.

NATALIE (cont’d)
I think you will.

LEONARD
(smiles)
I’m sorry.

Leonard heads for the door.

NATALIE
(amused)
Lenny, before you go, can I have my shirt
back please?

She tosses him his blue shirt. Leonard looks down at the
white shirt which he has put on. It is way too small.

Moving and funny at the same time, just show's how brilliant Nolan is.
So true. Nolan truely is a great writer and director.

Erik wrote:Leonard Shelby: [Running] Okay, what am I doing?
[Sees Dodd also running]
Leonard Shelby: I'm chasing this guy.
[Dodd has a gun, shoots at Leonard]
Leonard Shelby: Nope. He's chasing me.
That scene gets a laugh out of me every time. Just reading your post got me too.