Strange thing I noticed

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Did IQ's drop sharply after I posted?

Dear LiberNovus,

If you are referring to my IQ, please refrain from further appraisal until you’ve read Memento Mori Chronology. I do present extensive evidence to support the story.

And if you do find a hole in the story, I’ll donate USD 100 to a charity of your choice! What IQ would you put on that?

Erwin Fortuin wrote:Dear LiberNovus,

If you are referring to my IQ, please refrain from further appraisal until you’ve read Memento Mori Chronology. I do present extensive evidence to support the story.

And if you do find a hole in the story, I’ll donate USD 100 to a charity of your choice! What IQ would you put on that?
WHy do you keep saying that?
Brave New World

Cause I'm right.

And I hoped it would entice you to read Memento Mori Chronology (my Magnus Opus).

Erwin Fortuin wrote:Cause I'm right.

And I hoped it would entice you to read Memento Mori Chronology (my Magnus Opus).
So? If I read it, you'll give me $100.
Brave New World

No. I'll give you nothing. I donate to a charity of your choice.
But only if you can shoot a hole in my explanation of Memento.

If you can, I'll pay up.
If you can't, I wont. But it will mean you finally have mastered the logic of Memento and you can tell all your friends about it. Isn't that payment enough?

Erwin Fortuin wrote:No. I'll give you nothing. I donate to a charity of your choice.
But only if you can shoot a hole in my explanation of Memento.

If you can, I'll pay up.
If you can't, I wont. But it will mean you finally have mastered the logic of Memento and you can tell all your friends about it. Isn't that payment enough?
Why wont you just give me the money? :crazy: Ill read it.
Brave New World

The point is to prove me wrong.

But I'm right.

LiberNovus wrote:Well, I saw the movie last night so its still vivid in my memory..
My oh my, my hunch was right:

:roll: So then, if the second picture in the first post is really true I bet everyone in here would have remembered it. :modesty:
See? The second picture in the OP is wrong.

ryan4butler wrote:This only proves more that Nolan is a genius. Lenards perception of Natalie and her relationship with Jimmy changed. Also Jimmy has changed, he was once happy and then brought into trouble and the photos reflect the current status of their relationship.

Conflicting ideals in Lenards head lead to false pretenses.
...that OR Nolan made a mistake. All films have little mistakes and goofs like this, it's impossible to set everything right, including all the tiny details. We should talk to Chris Nolan to let us know about this...imeddiately!