how does leonard remember burt?

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Mr. Caine wrote:
steveportee wrote:Burt probably told him his name as they walked to the room.
no he didnt and like I said before he didnt remember him at all in the ending of the movie-just before he kill teddy he said that he doesnt remember him at all but then about in the middle of the movie he says his name...so we are still waiting for an answer :)
Maybe Burt told him his name, and then he forgot it by the ending

I was reading the screenplay and Lenny repeating Burt's name is in the script. It made me type "How did Lenny remember Burt's name?" into Google and found this forum. Unless Burt was wearing a name tag, it doesn't make sense.

I'm don't see any link to start a new forum topic, so I'm asking here. How does the drug dealer Jimmy Gantz know Leonard? He calls him the "memory guy," and he says "Sammy" before he dies. (I know some people say there is no Sammy, and that Leonard is really Sammy, but I don't find that interpretation persuasive.) In any case, I still don't understand how Jimmy knows Leonard. And it seems like Natalie should be a little more afraid of Leonard when he shows up driving her boyfriend's car and wearing his clothes. Instead, she just seems annoyed, and she is concerned only with getting rid of Dodds. I understand she's cold-blooded, but she should be more concerned about what happened to her boyfriend and Leonard's role in his disappearance, if only for practical reasons, even if she had no attachment to her boyfriend. Actually the picture she has of her and Jimmy shows them as happy together. Another question is: what happens to Dodd? If he really such a dangerous drug dealer, I find it hard to believe that he would let Leonard and Teddy scare him away so easily.