Random Chat Flagging

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Posts: 24408
Joined: June 2011
Everytime I go into the chatroom, somebody flags me. I do nothing to provoke it. This time I even offered to leave if they wanted me to, but they just flagged me and laughed. Can something be done about this?
Last edited by Bacon on February 5th, 2012, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Baconboy wrote:Everytime I go into the chatroom, Mason and co. flag me. I do nothing to provoke it. This time I even offered to leave if they wanted me to, but they just flagged me and laughed. Can something be done about this?
:lol:

I actually didn't flag you, I flagged Talli.

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
Thread of the century.

Posts: 24408
Joined: June 2011
Mason wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Everytime I go into the chatroom, Mason and co. flag me. I do nothing to provoke it. This time I even offered to leave if they wanted me to, but they just flagged me and laughed. Can something be done about this?
:lol:

I actually didn't flag you, I flagged Talli.
Oh no, somebody got enough people to flag me. You told rodent to flag. Also, you guys flagged me yesterday.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Baconboy wrote:
Mason wrote:
:lol:

I actually didn't flag you, I flagged Talli.
Oh no, somebody got enough people to flag me. You told rodent to flag. Also, you guys flagged me yesterday.
Misunderstanding. I meant Talli, not you.

Posts: 24408
Joined: June 2011
Well I still got flagged for no apparent reason twice, whether or whether NOT it was Mason.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Baconboy wrote:Well I still got flagged for no apparent reason twice, whether or whether NOT it was Mason.
Okay.

Posts: 24408
Joined: June 2011
My OP is now edited.
But you DID flag me yesterday, Mason.

Posts: 1141
Joined: January 2012
Location: United States
:facepalm:

Why God, why?

Baconboy wrote:My OP is now edited.
But you DID flag me yesterday, Mason.
Fernando wrote: :facepalm:

Why God, why?
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Post Reply