God of War (PS4): The Godfather

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
For those of you who finished the main story, please go back to the shack.

@Vader, agreed on the sentiment. Although, you sort of accept the general narrative by the end of it, the...
Batman Begins intent, no?
All of the characters are really fleshed out because of it.

That's true. However...
The difference is that The Joker wasn't the topic of every third conversation in Batman Begins.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 12:10 am
That's true. However...
The difference is that The Joker wasn't the topic of every third conversation in Batman Begins.

-Vader
LOL, indeed. Exactly what comes to mind.

m4st4 wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 12:48 am
Vader182 wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 12:10 am
That's true. However...

-Vader
LOL, indeed. Exactly what comes to mind.
I actually liked that Thor and Odin are referenced so much but we don't see them. Adds mystique and a sense of anticipation. The boss fights are less spectacular in scale but if you look back, GOW1 didn't have many boss fights. It wasn't until GOW2 and GOW3 where they built up to all these boss fights with all the gods and characters of greek mythology. However, I enjoyed the boss fights especially if you add the Valkryies.

It helps build the world for sure. Makes it feel more organic and believable, mythos brought to life. Most of the stuff they’re talking about is right around the corner.

m4st4 wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 11:44 pm
For those of you who finished the main story, please go back to the shack.

@Vader, agreed on the sentiment. Although, you sort of accept the general narrative by the end of it, the...
Batman Begins intent, no?
All of the characters are really fleshed out because of it.
Ahhh, forgot to report back that I went back to the shack. Can't wait to see what's to come