The Mandalorian (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
fucking in

Looks interesting...

^ Damn, this footage got me really excited.

Looks extremely fan-service-y. I mean, I love Pascal, I’m sure he’s doing something fun here, and Herzog obviously also counts for a lot, but coupled with the overall feeling of backtracking from the Ep. 9 presentation... it’s all just kind of knocking the wind off my sails.

Oku
There has to be a catch, like there being a ton of filler in between all the cool stuff, or a huge portion of the show re-using the same sets or something.

Because the economics of this is too good to be true: multiple hours of cinema-quality Star Wars, not for theaters, not for TV, but for web streaming??

Just like with Rogue One, this show looks exactly like the Star Wars I want to see more of.

BlairCo wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 10:43 pm
Just like with Rogue One, this show looks exactly like the Star Wars I want to see more of.
Let's hope this turns out to actually be good though

Oku wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 8:15 pm
There has to be a catch, like there being a ton of filler in between all the cool stuff, or a huge portion of the show re-using the same sets or something.

Because the economics of this is too good to be true: multiple hours of cinema-quality Star Wars, not for theaters, not for TV, but for web streaming??
Everything in your first paragraph will be true.