Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 for Switch!!! Really not sure if this is old news I never knew about or if this is new lol.

PowerDump wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 8:32 pm
Luigi’s Mansion 3 for Switch!!! Really not sure if this is old news I never knew about or if this is new lol.
Pretty sure it's new. The remake of the original for 3DS was already known but 3 I was not expecting.

darthnazgul wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 10:22 pm
PowerDump wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 8:32 pm
Pretty sure it's new. The remake of the original for 3DS was already known but 3 I was not expecting.
Nice! That’s what I thought that it was new info. Luigi’s Mansion 2 was awesome so I’ll be looking forward to this one.

Ok, having FF VII and IX on the go (again), and a Nintendo machine, is awesome, but there is only one true hype for 2019:

🕷️

So the new Tomb Raider is getting praise.

I need a PS4 right now.

Sanchez wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 8:26 am
So the new Tomb Raider is getting praise.

I need a PS4 right now.
I actually played a bit of my friends copy and I like it quite a bit. I have a feeling when the sales numbers come out though they will be disappointing just like Rise was for the One due to coming out during some harsh competition.

Telltale Games hit with massive layoffs, reportedly leaving only a skeleton crew to finish off The Walking Dead's final season. Sources say the company will close its doors afterwards and that The Wolf Among Us season two and the Stranger Things game are cancelled.

Oh shit, that's terrible news. So many talented people getting fired.

Also, I've been wanting to see what the third season of Batman would be...

Played Spider-Man on a PS4. Now I want to flat out buy a PS4 for that game.

I don't understand how one can be a gamer and not own a PS4 at this point. So many good exclusives. And many more to come.