Interstellar Box Office Predictions

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Obviously this is a little early... but how well do you think this will pull in at the box office? You can't really compare to TDKR, but more Inception. I have great hopes for the commercial success of Interstellar.

ryan........ rises... :goNF: :goNF:

RyanRises wrote:Obviously this is a little early....
Just a little....
RyanRises wrote:but how well do you think this will pull in at the box office? You can't really compare to TDKR, but more Inception. I have great hopes for the commercial success of Interstellar.
Obviously it'll be a huge success, but how much of a success will depend on who's cast. It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.

DoubleD wrote:Obviously it'll be a huge success, but how much of a success will depend on who's cast. It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
It's too early to say but, I don't think it'll be his highest grossing to date.

DoubleD wrote:It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
Not try to be argumentative or rude but what on earth makes you say that?

Allstar wrote:
DoubleD wrote:It's possible it could be Nolan's highest grossing film.
Not try to be argumentative or rude but what on earth makes you say that?
I was just throwing it out there.

Bat,an was Batman and an already built franchise. Even a big sci-fi film couldn't reach that success. I'd say, Prometheus money.

It would be dope as fuck if this WAS his highest grossing film and a cultural phenomenon and we were among the first to know and get hyped about it.

If Nolan could make 800 Million Dollars from a film about Dreams, he can certainly make the same amount with a Big Space Film.

RyanRises wrote:Bat,an was Batman and an already built franchise. Even a big sci-fi film couldn't reach that success. I'd say, Prometheus money.
Ever heard of Inception?