Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Family reunion at #TIFF

Ace

Welcome to the club, Timothee.

Also, goddamn! 12 times in the cinema!? He definitely beat my 5 times by a landslide.

I've never noticed this before but why is that Kramer painting from Seinfeld hanging on the set? :lol:

Oh

My

God

In two weeks

I will see Interstellar

in

70MM!!!!!!!!!

Cannot fucking wait, last time I saw the film was on blu-ray at home and it was August 2016! So two and a half years ago. I think that was the fourth time I saw the film.
It will also be the first time I see a film shot in both 35mm and IMAX on 70mm. The previous films were all either entirely shot on 65mm (Space Odyssey, Lawrence of Arabia, The Hateful Eight) or 35mm (Phantom Thread) or 65mm and IMAX (Dunkirk). So I wonder how the 35mm printed on 70mm holds up against 70mm IMAX.

Where will you be seeing it?

In Amsterdam Eye.

Damn, had I known earlier maybe I'd be able to go. Who knows, maybe they'll do another screening in November. It'll be 5 years since the premiere. Both me and my wife are huge fans of the film and we weren't able to see the film together when it was released so this might be a nice trip for us.

They only arranged three screenings now and I don't know if they're allowed to keep the print (I guess not). They will screen Space Odyssey again but I don't know when.

LelekPL wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 8:55 am
Damn, had I known earlier maybe I'd be able to go. Who knows, maybe they'll do another screening in November. It'll be 5 years since the premiere. Both me and my wife are huge fans of the film and we weren't able to see the film together when it was released so this might be a nice trip for us.
Don't want to ruin your trip, but maybe I can go with you, when you'll see a chance to watch it? 8-) :lol: