NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

I'm sorry to hear that because nobody deserves hearing that kind of shit talk. But you know what - fuck them. It'll make you stronger. And I see by your end comment that you already are, you're a tough girl Ruth!
Last edited by m4st4 on October 21st, 2014, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McConaughey with that GQ cover this month. 2 features in 1 year. Dude is on fire. He talks some Interstellar in the interview. Get your ass over to GQ and read that shit

Pratham wrote:
Are they fucking stupid or what?
Agreed. That's incredibly shitty of them.

This is what I call a legit and respectable reaction:
Brad Bird
Dazzled by the ambition & intelligence of Chris Nolan's INTERSTELLAR. Terrific performances, haunting imagery, WOW. See it in 70MM IMAX.

Now, I don't know much about the situation, but from what you're telling me, that sort of behaviour from staff should not be allowed.

DAT ENDING THO

SilverHeart wrote:

DAT ENDING THO

My parents doesn't believe the mindset i have for preparing for the maths exam that i have during this afternoon.

They believe that i should study in the morning, in preparation for the afternoon exam, during the same day as the exam. But i believe that, the mindset for me, is not to do any studying for maths or even think about the math exam, so i won't stress out during the morning and won't affect how i feel leading to the exam.

And for once, my parents didn't object.

I've only been here for a bit more than a year, and I know I haven't really become a "presence", but holy crap, the Interstellar boards make me feel like a freaking NF veteran.

thegreypilgrim wrote:I've only been here for a bit more than a year, and I know I haven't really become a "presence", but holy crap, the Interstellar boards make me feel like a freaking NF veteran.
Same here.