1. Why, oh why, did Katie Holme get the role of Rachel dawes in "batman begins"
2. Why is the Joker holding a notebook while talking to the people on the two ferries on his mobile phone in "The dark Knight"?
3. Is Cobb still dreaming after dropping his totem in the bathroom after Saito startles him in "Inception"?
4. Was there aver a discussion to work with Alex haw again after "The Following"?
5. Is Angier still somehow alive at the end of "The Prestige"?
6. Any plans on working with Al Pacino or Robin Williams again in the future after "Insomnia"?
7. Is there a chance that a future Nolan film will be low-budget like "Memento" again?
I'll save you some time.
1.) She captured an innocent but seductive "girl next door" quality he liked, but also could be determined and strong.
2.) He's reading his speech.
3.) He won't answer, he's avoided anything remotely like that.
4.) Dunno the answer, but probably not. Following was with all his friends.
5.) Nothin in the film says this, he'll say that's not how he read it.
6.) He'll say he has no 'plans' but if the project is right he'd like to plus saying they're fantastic actors.
7.) Yes, there's a chance. He's said multiple times across many interviews he loves both mediums, it depends what interests him at the time and what story he cracks when looking at next projects. He's also said he knows few people have the opportunity to make epic scale films, so he may continue that path for a bit. Though, supposedly his Howard Hughes project is next.
There you are.