For real prince. I dunno what N4L been through life but let me mention a couple of things I've been through...
1. family fights
2. drunk father
3. father who stole my mother's salary and disappeared for weeks (happened several times).
4. father who has a mental illness. he has no sense of responsibility basically.
5. 3 years when I haven't bought one fucking shirt so I had to wear shit that was 3 years old.
6. an entire week I had to eat bread made by my mother with a small amount of sugar.
7. days I had nothing to eat at all.
8. years I couldn't have a girlfriend because I was depressed because I had no money so I was ashamed of myself.
9. years I lost because I didn't had money to educate myself, to take acting classes or whatever I wanted to do at that time.
11. issues with my own identity and desires. had lost all confidence.
12. raised only by my mother. had to educate myself because she was out there working to put food on my plate (not hers).
13. my mother working in unhealthy conditions considering the health problems she had and still has.
14. never had enough money to visit a medic.
and many many more...
But you know what kept me interested in living this life?
My dream. The dream to be someone, to be something. The respect for my mother. How could I fucking act ungrateful and despise everything when she did so many beautiful things for me? How could I not try to work to achieve my dreams and hopefully one day to pay my mother back? How could I not work harder for the things that I want to achieve in order to prove to myself that I count in this world? How could I not think that even if I'll be a nobody... I'd still have to be the best FATHER I can be for my unborn child? Maybe my purpose in life was to suffer so I could learn from it. Maybe I'm still ungrateful so I'm still suffering. Maybe I won't ever be someone... but the single thought that my future child could be is what drives me through life.
And I'm telling Nolan4Life these things because life is truth and lying about yourself or trying to hide from the reality or deny the importance of life and hide in some shell isn't a choice in life. Life matters and this is the only time I'm addressing an issue like this because, like N4L says, if all this doesn't matter... then I shouldn't even care about your sorry pathetic ass.