Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Fire Wendy Williams though

anikom15 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 3:33 am
Artemis wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 6:27 am
anikom15 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 3:57 am

The only one throwing a tantrum here is you.

m4st42-d2 is a simple man. He likes comic books. He likes superhero movies. He likes when comic book films expand and explore new territory even when they’re not perfectly executed. The dude’s been like this ever since I’ve been here. Yes, I like to jab at him when he starts nerding out and hyping the fuck out of shit like Venom and TASM2, but I have to admit that comic book movies have come a long way. I honestly enjoyed Marvel phase 3 more than the new Star Wars movies.

There’s no ulterior motive here. There’s no hidden agenda. He’s not a facist incel getting ready to enslave women and ‘people of color’. He’s just regular dude who enjoys a popular movie that’s honestly pretty cool.

Leave him the fuck alone.
where did this come from?
I’m honestly fine with bullying fascists and racist people.

Seriously though it was just extreme language to drive the point. There were people on twitter equating liking this movie to siding with the far right.
so you decided to bring this here and make assumptions about me as well. okay.

I know you've always been an asshole to me even though i've been pretty civil/clinical and good humored toward you but you never pulled assumptions out of your ass towards me like you had diaherra. But hey, anything for the wank session right?

Everyone's a wanker.

And when even a moderator is a wanker it can't be much else.

You come here and carry your personal lives into this goddamned movie thread and whenever there's a doubt one only needs to take a look at NF diary thread to confirm it. Whoever starts the wanking is going through something in their lives atm.

How to fix it? There's no fixing it. Creator of this place entrusted it to mods and when mods are live clashing it can only be non stop circus. Voila.

being here feels just like going home for holidays

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:06 am
Everyone's a wanker.

You come here and carry your personal lives into this goddamned movie thread and whenever there's a doubt one only needs to take a look at NF diary thread to confirm it. Whoever starts the wanking is going through something in their lives atm.

How to fix it? There's no fixing it. Creator of this place entrusted it to mods and when mods are live clashing it can only be non stop circus. Voila.
The fuck?

These past few weeks in the diary thread we've been worried about another member and whether or not they are alive or not.

But oh god forbid if Ruth wants to have a little fun with changing the thread title when she's going through a rough spot.

But goddamm assumptions galore.

Holy shit.

m4st4 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:06 am
Everyone's a wanker.

Fuck you you piece of shit. You, of everyone in this forum, have no fucking place assuming anything about me or my life or whether I am or not going through a rough spot.

The fact that you can’t handle people not taking this forum as seriously as you do and assuming every shitpost means the person is as neurotic as you, speaks more about you than anyone else on here.

m4st4 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 12:51 pm
Wait, Ruth is still a moderator and is basically trolling the thread right now?

Holy shit. This fucking place. :lol:

Oh my god, this is gold. A sinkhole level has been reached. Congrats. :clap:
we're in the joker thread hombre take a joke

I expect a "im'ma leave this forum again for the gazillionth time" post soon from a certain member :lol: .

Sysmatic wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 10:30 am
I expect a "im'ma leave this forum again for the gazillionth time" post soon from a certain member :lol: .
Correction, the forum just left itself.

And moderator called a forum member piece of shit and assumed way too much from his general post about the state of said forum.

Said state? Absolute wankery. :gonf: