Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ChristMAX wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 1:20 am
IMAX Melbourne just posted that the prologue will feature in front of 1917!
Thank god!

To be honest releasing the prologue online is doing the footage a huge disservice. Seeing it in IMAX was so immersive that you can't duplicate that experience in any home theater.

anyone want to hook a brother up? I've already seen it when I went to Star Wars but I don't want to drive another 8 hours to see the prologue again...but I really would love to see it again!

anakin234 wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 10:31 am
To be honest releasing the prologue online is doing the footage a huge disservice. Seeing it in IMAX was so immersive that you can't duplicate that experience in any home theater.
agree

anakin234 wrote:
Agree also, although my theater kept the house lights up during the prologue, it minimized the impact.

Well, if the prologue is playing with 1917 at Melbourne IMAX, could most other theaters do the same? Would Melbourne play the prologue just because they want to, or would WB/Universal tell them to/give them permission?

I'm going to support every drag if Pattinson is just playing Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Debicki is some same predictable female from Nolan's movies (trailer/prologue doesn't help me against this thought).
I'm getting tired about forgettable supporting characters.

Nicewatch wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 1:06 am
anakin234 wrote:
Agree also, although my theater kept the house lights up during the prologue, it minimized the impact.

Well, if the prologue is playing with 1917 at Melbourne IMAX, could most other theaters do the same? Would Melbourne play the prologue just because they want to, or would WB/Universal tell them to/give them permission?
In the case of playing it with other films, I'd presume it would be their choice. From my understanding, there's only a contractual obligation for theatres to play it with SW specifically.

Please PM me a prologue link. We do not have it running in the theatres here in Ukraine.

What does JDW mean when he says "They're just the cheap seats"? I can't remember if this is the exact quote or not but you get the point.

speedy117 wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 12:41 am
What does JDW mean when he says "They're just the cheap seats"? I can't remember if this is the exact quote or not but you get the point.
That they are not the main target.