Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tenet has the most potential to be a massive hit for a Nolan film since Inception, in terms of money and cultural impact. In 2010 Inception was talked about everywhereee in large part because it had such a fascinating "hook." Tenet's reverse time element could maybe be as "cool" as Inception's dream levels. This trailer does a great job at teasing its hook.

Sky007 wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Tenet has the most potential to be a massive hit for a Nolan film since Inception, in terms of money and cultural impact. In 2010 Inception was talked about everywhereee in large part because it had such a fascinating "hook." Tenet's reverse time element could maybe be as "cool" as Inception's dream levels. This trailer does a great job at teasing its hook.
:thumbup:

Sky007 wrote:
if anything, it definitely feels like a spiritual follow up to Inception, to the point where I'm a little concerned that Nolan might be going back to the well after being really bold with Interstellar and Dunkirk.

Then again I had the same concerns with Scorsese's Irishman and look how that turned out, his best film in nearly 30 years.

Sky007 wrote:
No other film by nolan will ever have the hype as the dark knight rises

I think there are hidden genre elements beyond the espionage base that we’re not privy to yet. In terms of advertising it might feel like Inception, but the actual film will go different places I hope. That’s why when people watch the trailer they’re like “wtf is going on?”

Irishman was fantastic but my favorite recent Scorsese film was Silence.

William Blake wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 12:29 am
I think there are hidden genre elements beyond the espionage base that we’re not privy to yet. In terms of advertising it might feel like Inception, but the actual film will go different places I hope. That’s why when people watch the trailer they’re like “wtf is going on?”

Irishman was fantastic but my favorite recent Scorsese film was Silence.
agree, Silence was a masterwork

I must say it is first trailer for Nolan movie , which didn't clicked with me in any way.
Prologue however is absolutely magnificent. It hooked with my friend too.

After some time has passed, I think this is one of the best Nolan trailers, and definitely the best one I've seen in the past years. It's on par with the Inception trailers for me.

My personal favorite trailer is still the 3rd one for TDKR, it felt so climactic, it truly left like "hope was lost", this one is pretty high up there, the Dunkirk ones have been my least favorite.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 4:26 pm
My personal favorite trailer is still the 3rd one for TDKR, it felt so climactic, it truly left like "hope was lost"
This. That trailer was marvelous imo.