Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Looks fantastic
Sounds Fantastic
Tastes fantastic

My guess is they have technology to go back in time, but everything that happened in normal time shows up backwards when you travel back in time. That's why they see the car go from crashed to normal again, because when the Audi crashed it they are driving the other way.

While I really liked this trailer, few of my friends feel absolutely nothing after watching it. For them it looked generic as hell.
While I don't agree with them at all, this can be a problem for Box Office for Tenet.

poplar wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:28 pm
While I really liked this trailer, few of my friends feel absolutely nothing after watching it. For them it looked generic as hell.
While I don't agree with them at all, this can be a problem for Box Office for Tenet.
Confirmed flop

ChristNolan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm
poplar wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Confirmed flop
Ofc not.
U know what I meant.

So they actually TRAVEL back in time, not just magically teleporting from one time to another, but travel through time second by second reversing it?

What the hell is going on in the car chase? First, they ride the BMW forward, after the cut they are riding backwards. Then after the reverse, the Audi that was riding alongside is nowhere to be seen even though it probably should be.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:31 pm
So they actually TRAVEL back in time, not just magically teleporting from one time to another, but travel through time second by second reversing it?
Imagine the whole sequence moving forward at first and then everything starts moving backwards while our main characters travel through the mayhem like it's moving forwards for them. Holy fuck this is going to be epic either way!

Looks like the stunt work in this film is going to be next level. I also just love the punchy Nolan dialogue. The trailer hooked me with the craft alone, the time manipulation concept is the cherry on top.

The shot on the train tracks has to be a nod to Stalker.

Tenet was filmed within walking distance from Stalker.

Hoyte probably made him watch it.