TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The secrecy around this film is higher than normal I suppose. If it’s not an Inception universe movie, what else could the big secret be?

TeddyBlass wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 9:27 pm
The secrecy around this film is higher than normal I suppose. If it’s not an Inception universe movie, what else could the big secret be?
I guess you are right. I’m just really hoping it’s an original film instead of a sequel or something related to the inception universe. But I can only assume. In my opinion of course.

This movie is totally a sequel to Inception or within the same universe.

The taglines in the teaser doesn't really makes sense otherwise.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 8:52 pm
So I found this but I’m not sure whether to take it with a grain of salt or what but maybe you all know more about it. The person says that there’s a reason why Tenet has been so secretive and something related to the budget too. I’m skeptical but interesting to read some of his tweets.

Here is the link:https://twitter.com/ImAFilmEditor/statu ... 17664?s=20
that is quite interesting

MyCocaine wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:04 pm

In b4 Nolan62 comes guns blazing telling us Tenet is "a completely original project, something that we wont imagine, new and revolutionary." ...therefore not Inception related

Pd: Nolan62 i love you just banter m8 <3 :angel:

MyCocaine wrote:

It won’t be. Nolan was done with sequels after finishing The Dark Knight Trilogy. This will be original, you can have my word.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 11:02 pm
MyCocaine wrote:

It won’t be. Nolan was done with sequels after finishing The Dark Knight Trilogy. This will be original, you can have my word.
I’m following and believing in your word. I really want an original from Nolan too. And the tag lines in the teaser can mean something related to the story of Tenet itself since they say “time has come for a new protagonist” and we all know how cryptic Nolan can be when it comes to the concept of time. I’m betting for an original and if it’s a sequel then what can you do... but yeah, Nolan said he was done with sequels so we’ll see.

The Special One wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 8:52 pm
So I found this but I’m not sure whether to take it with a grain of salt or what but maybe you all know more about it. The person says that there’s a reason why Tenet has been so secretive and something related to the budget too. I’m skeptical but interesting to read some of his tweets.

Here is the link:https://twitter.com/ImAFilmEditor/statu ... 17664?s=20
that is quite interesting
Yes, it is very interesting.

What if this flops?

Lincoln wrote:
November 28th, 2019, 11:41 pm
What if this flops?
fancy an early screening, mr. lincoln?