The Mandalorian (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's a good show. I really liked episodes 2 and 3 especially. 2 had some great callbacks to other George Lucas projects and 3 had some interesting visual language. Overall I like it but it's just a serialized western. Fun for one watch but leaves you pretty much with just solid entertainment and no food for thought.

LelekPL wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 5:02 am
It's a good show. I really liked episodes 2 and 3 especially. 2 had some great callbacks to other George Lucas projects and 3 had some interesting visual language. Overall I like it but it's just a serialized western. Fun for one watch but leaves you pretty much with just solid entertainment and no food for thought.
This is what I mean by that it needs more Filonism’s. Can’t wait for ep 5 written by him.

I'll give it a chance. For Baby Yoda

atilasantos wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 9:04 am
I'll give it a chance. For Baby Yoda
For him. Got to.

I think this episode showed it's Kurosawa ties maybe a bit too much.

wait i totally forgot this show came out brb

My least favourite thing about this show is how
baby Yoday
made everyone forget that they were talking about awful Disney business practices and monoply power just last week and now they're once again back to swearing allegiance to the corporate mouse.

This show is just so good. Really loved the fourth chapter. I just still can’t get over the child. My heart melts whenever he appears. So fucking adorable.

Forum Pro
Law
This show somehow got Gina Carano to be a good actress, and I love Gina Carano.

Batfan175 wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 7:30 pm
My least favourite thing about this show is how
baby Yoday
made everyone forget that they were talking about awful Disney business practices and monoply power just last week and now they're once again back to swearing allegiance to the corporate mouse.