Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
What a massively unrealistic thing to demand. People have rightly mentioned VFX, actor reshoots, marketing, etc. We’re also leaving out sound mixing, and most importantly; SCORE.

Do people think Snyder would keep the Elfman score? Ha.

Junkie XL probably already got a lot of his fee for JL, and wouldn’t go back to work without a new contract.

If anyone has to go back to work on this film I hope they get paid double or like triple.

They could be out chasing other opportunities and shit like that is hard to come by in Hollywood. It would suck if a lot of the crew has to be stuck working on this again.

TeddyBlass wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 3:20 pm
What a massively unrealistic thing to demand. People have rightly mentioned VFX, actor reshoots, marketing, etc. We’re also leaving out sound mixing, and most importantly; SCORE.

Do people think Snyder would keep the Elfman score? Ha.

Junkie XL probably already got a lot of his fee for JL, and wouldn’t go back to work without a new contract.
Actually he confirmed his score is complete

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-z ... -complete/

Jason Momoa has gone on interviews stating that the 210 minute Snyder Cut of JL exists and is nearly completed, as he has seen it. XL has confirmed his score is complete too.

I don't know how it gets more clear than that

4N Legend wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Jason Momoa has gone on interviews stating that the 210 minute Snyder Cut of JL exists and is nearly completed, as he has seen it. XL has confirmed his score is complete too.

I don't know how it gets more clear than that
Yep. Grace Randolph also wrote about it on Twitter
She said it's still in early stages, but discussions are happening
I don't know, I guess this actually might happen and I'm all in
Kevin Smith just wrote about it today asking for it as well

Remember Ridley Scott's Blade Runner? The theatrical cut featured a dumb voice over narration and a stupid happy ending with The Shining's footage LOL
WB should stop making the same mistakes over and over
Thank god now he have the BR Final Cut

I mean it couldn't be any worse than the theatrical version even if they tried.

this debate triggers my most destructive instincts insofar as i think it would be *hilarious* if it was released and it was as unwatchable as WB thought it was

but hey, if it's good, that's cool too

-Vader

...but they approved the theatrical cut.
It just doesn’t make sense to me that an experienced director like Snyder would fuck up so badly.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 7:24 pm
...but they approved the theatrical cut.
It just doesn’t make sense to me that an experienced director like Snyder would fuck up so badly.
i suppose that depends entirely on how you feel about batman v superman, which i already find borderline unwatchable, and if it's -worse- than BVS, then i'm sure that issue intensifies.

-Vader