Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Honestly I just realized I have no pattern of how I consume entertainment. I sometimes eat a show up within a matter of days/weeks, or sometimes take months to finish (not because I find it bad or boring though). My classic move, however, is to start a show, watch a couple of episodes, then forget about it for like a year lmao. Sometimes I can watch multiple movies a day, and then not watch anything for weeks. Idk how any of this happens.

I've just been watching way too much stuff this week and haven't been reading as much as I should read. That might be why I feel like this.

none of you have gone on uk panelshows binge i assume. that shit is all devouring. #8oo10cdc
Last edited by Pratham on November 2nd, 2019, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pratham wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 11:37 am
none of you have gone on uk panelshows binge i assume. that shit is all devouring. #8oo10cdc
I watch British panel shows as often as I can. Although I have fallen off a bit lately.

I don't try to catch any show specifically, just what youtube recommends to me. Sometimes even in reverse order.

Me: damn I did good on the first 15 GMAT math problems

Back of GMAT book: Problems are listed in order of difficulty level from easiest to hardest

Me: okay so I really am a dumbass then but I'm a dumbass who can do basic math

Our school board had 5 sections for algebra and geometry question papers, 'D' & 'E' being the most difficult.

I tried doing the hardest sentence correction problems just now and I got all of them wrong.

I guess I should just try to ignore the fact that the ordering of the questions is from easiest to hardest and just approach them as I would any question.

Ugh this exam is fucking me up fuck.

Pratham wrote:
I love the energy and the sense of humor of those shows, but they often make so many references I can't understand, or a lot of Britishisms I can't keep up with.

Better than than a lot of the nonsense in the US.

Cilogy wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 7:24 pm
Pratham wrote:
I love the energy and the sense of humor of those shows, but they often make so many references I can't understand, or a lot of Britishisms I can't keep up with.

Better than than a lot of the nonsense in the US.
Yeah that happens sometimes, even on more accessible shows like Graham Norton.