The Mandalorian (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 7:53 pm
Neat. I’ll be honest though her reylo podcast sounds pretty dumb.
how

-Vader

Seems like you can be done talking about everything after 1 ep. Also, a lot of that section of the fanbase is dumb as hell and childish in the way they behave. Nothing new in that regard.

Allstar wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Seems like you can be done talking about everything after 1 ep. Also, a lot of that section of the fanbase is dumb as hell in the way they behave. Nothing new in that regard.
i'm wondering how many episodes it can last, but i do think its a subject with a lot of angles to tackle. she's a smart woman and i'm sure won't have trouble with it.

-Vader

Ace

Disney will lose millions of customers by not making The Mandalorian day and date worldwide, baffling business decision. Dutch or US plus VPN is the way to go.

Seriously. I don’t know what strategy they’re following but I don’t like it.

Yeah, I would be shocked if they continue this by the time MCU shows are launched.

Jax_Teller wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 12:44 pm
Disney will lose millions of customers by not making The Mandalorian day and date worldwide, baffling business decision. Dutch or US plus VPN is the way to go.
HBO still streams episodes once a week

Why does Disney+ have to use the same system as Netflix?

Nomis wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 6:18 pm
Jax_Teller wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 12:44 pm
HBO still streams episodes once a week

Why does Disney+ have to use the same system as Netflix?
It’s not that. It’s the fact that Disney+ (so the show as well) won’t be launched internationally on the same date, making millions of people pirate this.