Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
That one you know it's bad, but you're gonna watch it anyway. Btw, that trailer. This feels like a Sarah Connor movie with a T-800 cameo

Officially rated-R.

I haven't been following the press/news about this movie much, well because, I think it will suck. But, I'm assuming it is ignoring all the films after the 2nd one?

radewart wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 4:11 pm
I haven't been following the press/news about this movie much, well because, I think it will suck. But, I'm assuming it is ignoring all the films after the 2nd one?
This is the new "forget all those movies after T2". The problem is: they also said that about Terminator Genisys LOL

Before these reactions are dismissed, a lot of those are actually from blue tick, blogger (Collider, Fandango, etc) people. So it's an interesting start, we'll see if the reviews reflect those positive reactions or not.

Funny that whilst we were remembering in the MCU thread that Cameron disliked The Force Awakens, critics were mostly comparing his latest production to TFA...
I have not seen the film so it's not really a spoiler, but
I'd be surprised if Sarah Connor survives.

Genisys was also considered the best since T2 after initial reactions... soooo I really don't care.

Jax_Teller wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 7:18 am
Before these reactions are dismissed, a lot of those are actually from blue tick, blogger (Collider, Fandango, etc) people. So it's an interesting start, we'll see if the reviews reflect those positive reactions or not.
Frosty literally had the same reaction for Genisys so yes I will dismiss that.

Bibbiani, who is normally very critical of a lot of studio films, says "believe the hype" with this one.