The Suicide Squad (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Based on how stupid those costumes look, it seems this film is going for a much, more comedic, irrelevant tone than the previous. Makes sense with Gunn at the helm.

Forum Pro
Law
What's crazy is that I bet those costumes look badass in the movie lol

Captain Marvel, Shazam! and so many others all looked ridiculous and were judged harshly when set photos were out but all looked great in the finished film.

Is there anything some place on the internet listing what comic characters are the new cast members? I don't recognize any character from these set photos besides Captain Boomerang.

radewart wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 12:37 pm
Is there anything some place on the internet listing what comic characters are the new cast members? I don't recognize any character from these set photos besides Captain Boomerang.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 12:41 pm
radewart wrote:
Thanks for that!

What she says actually makes sense,
with it being such a large cast, they will likely kill off a lot of them early in the film.

Can someone explain what this movie is?

Master Virgo wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 12:41 pm
radewart wrote:
fuk u for linking Grace Randolph.

lol, well she knows her comic book shit when it comes to info and stuff. It's not like I posted her review of The Irishman or Once Upon.. or anything like that.

I like Grace Randolph because she makes everyone mad.