Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nomis wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 6:31 am
I love that we only got to see JDW in the teaser trailer, I hope each trailer will really put him front and centre.
Yeah, Matthew McC didn't even get a name drop in Interstellar's trailers, let alone the very first teaser.

Well, McConaughey has been a leading man longer than JDW has been in the business imo. Most people know who he is.

Besides, I hadn't seen any Interstellar marketing prior to seeing the film so I don't know how the wait with having seen footage has been lol

Forum Pro
It’s almost time guys, just two more months and we can stop obsessing over the teaser.

Ace
McCrabb doing his shtick and claiming a new trailer is with Doctor Sleep on the 8th November...

Ace wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 5:52 pm
[REDACTED] doing his shtick and claiming a new trailer is with Doctor Sleep on the 8th November...

Mentioning his name should get you a temp-ban.

I mean he was technically right about the teaser being released around Hobbs and Shaw. Though, was that him making an educated guess based on Nolan's previous marketing or did he have any real info?

radewart wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 11:59 pm
I mean he was technically right about the teaser being released around Hobbs and Shaw. Though, was that him making an educated guess based on Nolan's previous marketing or did he have any real info?
Anyone could make that educated guess

antovolk wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:49 am
radewart wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 11:59 pm
Anyone could make that educated guess
I know that's what I think, but if the next teaser/trailer is on Doctor Sleep, when most others predicate Star Wars, who knows?

Bacon wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 10:55 pm
Ace wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 5:52 pm
[REDACTED] doing his shtick and claiming a new trailer is with Doctor Sleep on the 8th November...

Mentioning his name should get you a temp-ban.
:lol:

Anybody want to have a guess what the countdown to the trailer drop will be? For Dunkirk it was that live stream of the mole and the ticking/sound design that intensified closer to the drop.