TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
September 28th, 2019, 10:12 am
The latter has Washington's still-unnamed character, after inhaling from an oxygen mask, in the far corner of a room. Moving forward, he inspects a bullet hole before moving on and inspecting a second - both of which can be seen in the seemingly bullet-proof glass of a window. He then once again inspects the first before, also, ultimately returning his original starting position.
I like that they're clearly describing the fan-made version :facepalm:
That fake trailer is Tenet's equivalent to THAT fan made poster of Interstellar, which is still shown as official material in a hungarian movie site. :D

I cant wait the day i see tenet in a theatre and then post my review and thoughts here, have discussions and so on...this place is heaven for nolan fans, i am privileged to be part of this community :gonf:

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
September 30th, 2019, 4:44 pm
I cant wait the day i see tenet in a theatre and then post my review and thoughts here, have discussions and so on...this place is heaven for nolan fans, i am privileged to be part of this community :gonf:
that's the spirit !

This is article is back from September, but it has to be for "Tenet"

https://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20190 ... bros-movie

Local casting call for Warner Bros. movie

VICTORVILLE — This week, Warner Bros. will host a local casting call as the studio looks for paid movie extras for an upcoming film release.
The City of Victorville relayed the announcement on Monday, saying the studio is seeking “physically fit” men and women, ages 18-55, with skills or experience in the military, law enforcement, gun handling and ROTC.
Filming for the unidentified movie is scheduled for October, with exact shooting locations not mentioned.
Signups are free and are scheduled for 2-7 p.m. Thursday at the Westwinds Sports Center located at 18241 George Blvd., Victorville.
Casting call registrants are asked to bring two forms of ID. For more information, call 818-755-1404 or email [email protected].
Last month, the Encino-based Dixie Webster-Davis Casting company announced two casting calls for a Warner Bros. feature film. The calls were located in the Coachella Valley in September, according to the Greater Palm Springs Film Alliance & Film Office.
Davis’ company has also assisted films such as ’The Dark Knight Rises,” “Nightcrawler,” “Interstellar,” and “Dunkirk.”

Then found this on Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Llq_ZA6Ye/
not much but the location of this post is close to the city the newspaper article is from

radewart wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 2:36 am
This is article is back from September, but it has to be for "Tenet"

https://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20190 ... bros-movie

Local casting call for Warner Bros. movie

VICTORVILLE — This week, Warner Bros. will host a local casting call as the studio looks for paid movie extras for an upcoming film release.
The City of Victorville relayed the announcement on Monday, saying the studio is seeking “physically fit” men and women, ages 18-55, with skills or experience in the military, law enforcement, gun handling and ROTC.
Filming for the unidentified movie is scheduled for October, with exact shooting locations not mentioned.
Signups are free and are scheduled for 2-7 p.m. Thursday at the Westwinds Sports Center located at 18241 George Blvd., Victorville.
Casting call registrants are asked to bring two forms of ID. For more information, call 818-755-1404 or email [email protected].
Last month, the Encino-based Dixie Webster-Davis Casting company announced two casting calls for a Warner Bros. feature film. The calls were located in the Coachella Valley in September, according to the Greater Palm Springs Film Alliance & Film Office.
Davis’ company has also assisted films such as ’The Dark Knight Rises,” “Nightcrawler,” “Interstellar,” and “Dunkirk.”

Then found this on Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Llq_ZA6Ye/
not much but the location of this post is close to the city the newspaper article is from
So they're are still shooting. We just didn't get set pics like we did when they were in Tallinn and Mumbai...

i'm expecting another picture like this but with toy planes

Pratham wrote:
October 5th, 2019, 2:21 am
i'm expecting another picture like this but with toy planes

how cute

can anyone tell me the closest IMAX theatre to Rome?

I'm a John G wrote:
October 5th, 2019, 6:03 pm
can anyone tell me the closest IMAX theatre to Rome?
I believe you can find the info you need on IMAX's site.