Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Lincoln wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 6:24 pm
The Special One wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 1:30 am
Ace wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 11:55 pm
More videos of the jump.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2iQ1EEpjb_ ... 2ihnke8hdi
So John David Washington jumps first then Pattinson jumps after him?
Wonder if the good and bad guy rumor it's true
Pretty sure it is. Judging by the teaser alone you can tell they're up against each other with Pattinson being the villain.

gropercity wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Lincoln wrote:
The Special One wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 1:30 am

So John David Washington jumps first then Pattinson jumps after him?
Pretty sure it is. Judging by the teaser alone you can tell they're up against each other with Pattinson being the villain.
I don't wanna get hyped, the set pics they look like friends and both good guys. So i'm going to wait better

He hasn't done anything like this since Insomnia -not counting Batman-, i would love it if he creates an iconic villain

Lincoln wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 2:37 am
gropercity wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

I don't wanna get hyped, the set pics they look like friends and both good guys. So i'm going to wait better

He hasn't done anything like this since Insomnia -not counting Batman-, i would love it if he creates an iconic villain
It looks like they work together at some point but I'm guessing Pattinson turns on Washington and is actually a villain. Strong vibes of that in the teaser end shot.

Kenneth Branagh is the villain.

Lincoln wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 2:37 am
gropercity wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

I love his approach to villainhood in his other movies though. The villainous nature of Mal... The fall from grace of Mann... The ugly truths about survival in Dunkirk... Life doesn't need villains when guilt and desperation are the real factors that push us to our limits and reveal who we really are.

gropercity wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 3:07 am
It looks like they work together at some point but I'm guessing Pattinson turns on Washington and is actually a villain. Strong vibes of that in the teaser end shot.
Everybody expects those kind of dumb turns in a movie like this.

cobble engineering wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 5:14 am
Kenneth Branagh is the villain.
what makes you say so?