TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Angus wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 4:16 pm
^ How trustworthy is TheMan ?
I trust him with my life

Pretty crazy how we only have 10 months left. This already went by super fast.

In recent days, Christopher Nolan has recorded scenes for his next feature film in Rødbyhavn on Lolland.

Sources now tell Filmz that the Danish "Tenet" footage is well over, which means that Christopher Nolan's film team will leave Denmark later today.The next destination is Indian Mumbai, where the next shoots for "Tenet" will take place among others with Bollywood star Dimple Kapadia.
https://filmz.dk/christopher-nolan-forl ... ste-klasse

Collins wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 11:45 am
In recent days, Christopher Nolan has recorded scenes for his next feature film in Rødbyhavn on Lolland.

Sources now tell Filmz that the Danish "Tenet" footage is well over, which means that Christopher Nolan's film team will leave Denmark later today.The next destination is Indian Mumbai, where the next shoots for "Tenet" will take place among others with Bollywood star Dimple Kapadia.
Just found his plane on Flightradar lmao xD

Anyway, I have a new thought:
In "Inception", Saito (Ken Watanabe) is competing with Robert Fischer (Cillian Fischer) about energy dominance. Windmills produce/send energy, right? And if I shall think really crazy, maybe the windmills are time machines (kind of). If they spin clockwise (like the title on the website), they go forward in time while if they turn counterclockwise (like the title in the teaser) they go back in time?

I am probably thinking absurds amount gibberish here...

So much for that whole "global, filming in seven countries" line. They were barely in Norway and Denmark. JK

I wonder if they still plan to film till December like previously stated, seems like they are gonna wrap pretty early.

Ace
Pattinson will be filming in India.

Ace wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Pattinson will be filming in India.
Great news, I was afraid his filming was already finished.

User of Interest wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 2:03 pm
Collins wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 11:45 am

Just found his plane on Flightradar lmao xD
I cannot find it. Could you tell the flight number?