Controversial Opinions About Movies Part II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 4:58 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 12:29 pm
After some deep thot
idk if I dislike BR2049 because I just didn't connect with it or if the fanbase is annoying as heck and won't shut up about it. Pretty colors tho
Maybe it’s because a certain actress is it? :think: :P :P
What yoga studio do you go to because that is such a reach. I love robin wright

lol

K except it's Robin Wright and then I stan

Avengers: Endgame is one of the most entertaining blockbusters I can remember. And has some of the best fist-pumping and emotionally resonant moments in the entire MCU

But it's also a total mess narratively and tonally. Second viewing just multiply my problems with it. It's all in all a disappointing conclusion for me.

Anyone on the same boat?

I haven't seen it a second time but I agree with you. The more I think about Endgame the more problems I find with it. And even thinking of the more mundane stuff (like how are they going to rescale supply chain methods when 3.5 billion people just pop back up again) it makes me dislike the movie a little bit more.

It was a great theater experience no doubt and I will always cherish that night but yeah it's got some problems.

I consider it the third best superhero film I've ever seen after The Dark Knight and Begins.

Endgame has a ton of issues and I'm scared to watch it again because I was able to ignore them the first time and enjoy the ride. Compared to Infinity War, the narrative and logic is surprisingly more inconsistent, which is crazy considering how all over the place IW is.

I would not be against a live action remake of the first Ice Age movie.

What I want a live action version of, from the old Fox stuff, is Anastasia.

Master Virgo wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 2:39 am
What I want a live action version of, from the old Fox stuff, is Anastasia.
Get your Litvak on