Hideo Kojima Official Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Bacon wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 4:13 pm

Nice to see even more gameplay, but I feel Kojima is "holding back" in this one (third video).

Gameplay coming in 2 hours. Game makes considerably more sense after this.

Kojima San himself asked fans to go in as blind as possible, so I skipped the above and I'm skipping everything else until November.

If you already know you're buying the game, I would recommend doing the same.

-Vader

The recent, seeming requirement of online play has me curious so I'm pretty sure I'm going to cave and check (I don't use Internet on my PS4).

Bacon wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 2:03 am
The recent, seeming requirement of online play has me curious so I'm pretty sure I'm going to cave and check (I don't use Internet on my PS4).
I would be floored if you *had* to play online in any way, although if it's a cool enough feature I'd pay the monthly whatever if it's worth it. Either way, alternatively, you could wait to see that without actually looking at the footage lol. it's not like this is co-op.

-Vader

The gameplay is live right now, if anyone is curious.

EDIT: The VA is Japanese though.

Vader182 wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 12:57 am
Kojima San himself asked fans to go in as blind as possible, so I skipped the above and I'm skipping everything else until November.

If you already know you're buying the game, I would recommend doing the same.

-Vader
I watched the briefing trailer and while it certainly helps one make sense of what to expect in the game it's very very far from something spoilery that will ruin the experience. Seems like something that will happen incredibly early on and kinda of just made me go, 'ah.' instead of 'holy shhhhhiiiiiii!!' it's basically just characters explaining the very surface synopsis of the plot, and why Sam has to go do what he does.

GDT's name is not on the credits poster? hmm

Unreal poster and trailer

Master Virgo wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 10:35 am
GDT's name is not on the credits poster? hmm
Neither is Refn's. They both are in the game in likeness only. The voice acting is a different actor