Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
i'd be disappointed if you didn't reopen it with

BOTTOM TEXT

i'm team m4 on this one. he was baited into the argument without understanding why, then everyone ganged up on him. we're all well aware he takes everything to heart but that wasnt factored in to how he was spoken to, which is what lead to pages of nonsense

Forum Pro
Law
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:04 am
i'm team m4 on this one. he was baited into the argument without understanding why, then everyone ganged up on him. we're all well aware he takes everything to heart but that wasnt factored in to how he was spoken to, which is what lead to pages of nonsense
You sir, with the rational mind.. off with your head!

I would like to defend myself.

I am not a stray cat. I am a cat who has a comfortable and loving home.
but idk if I cared for the personal attacks. I don't think I appreciated being called "crazy town." Second time in the course of 2 months or so someone has misread literal jokes and attacked my mental capacity. What do you guys get from this? Why is a woman considering grad school and sharing positive things about her life "crazy town?" I didn't personally attack him at all and it's really not my job to handhold people and teach them how to read.

Poor m4. We force him to bark at us with the most repulsive attitude every time. How cruel of us.

I agree we all have our moments when we’re being inconsiderate towards each other, and I agree there was def some baiting involved, but what is this. So what you’re saying is that we should baby m4 because of how prone he is towards lashing out at people for no fucking reason? Or ignore him altogether?

Why is this “oh you knoooow how he is” excuse still a thing in 2019?

imagine not knowing about memes. what a normie. :roll:
Artemis wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:25 am

but are you a cat! tho?

Pratham wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:00 am
Artemis wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:25 am

but are you a cat! tho?

uh duh I am

I drink creme ala creme ala edgar every day.
it's a joke. don't get mad and use this against me in other posts. "oh look, artemis thinks she's a cat now. what a delusional crazy town bitch."

if the burden is on others to know how to talk to him, surely the burden should also be on him not to spur the type of responses that always upset him in the first place... IE, he inserted himself into the thread in hostile way from the get go.

i don't think anyone was responding to him in bad faith but he always assumes people are, and there's not much we can do about that.

either way, his responses are way over the line imo.

-Vader