Aaron Taylor-Johnson as joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KDG
They mention the beard a few times in the article, I wonder if he will have this beard in the film? Aaron posted a photo today with a big, bushy beard.

KDG wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:56 pm
They mention the beard a few times in the article, I wonder if he will have this beard in the film? Aaron posted a photo today with a big, bushy beard.
sexy

KDG

KDG wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 10:10 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QYjHRFWGX ... pl18sy6gno

Aaron arrived in Italy this week. He's got a very short hair cut and still has the big, bushy beard I believe they mentioned awhile back. Excited for the filming to begin.
Very muscular... I will not be surprised if he plays a henchman inspired by those in James Bond.

All haircuts and beard styles look good on him so

KDG

This is what he said:
"I can’t really talk about it – it’s definitely zipped shut," he said. "But [Nolan]’s extraordinary. It’s great to see him in his process. He’s a genius. It’s a really great experience and I’m super-grateful to be a part of the cast. John David Washington is just going to be exceptional. He’s phenomenal. I’m excited for people to see it.

"I can’t really say anything else about the project, but I feel very lucky to be in a Nolan film because I love every film he’s made. And that’s all I want to do as an actor. I’m not really pushing for anything more than that. I want to observe. I want to experience. I want to be in the world of great filmmakers, and you don’t have any regrets that way. You can be in a small role. Or a big role. Whatever. It doesn’t really matter. As long as you’re grafting and learning, and I’ve got so much more to learn."

KDG
Aaron was interviewed again this week for his new movie. So it looks like he might have been in Estonia? Can't wait to learn more about who his character is.
Aaron said his beard was for Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet,” an action-drama-thriller in production, with Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine.

He revealed, “We started Chris Nolan’s film in Estonia, then I have more stuff out here in Los Angeles. The film is jumping around all different places like Mumbai, London and Amalfi Coast.”

Asked what nationality he plays, Aaron smiled as he said, “The beauty of Nolan’s film is that everything is under lock and key, and it’s all very secretive.”

KDG wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Aaron was interviewed again this week for his new movie. So it looks like he might have been in Estonia? Can't wait to learn more about who his character is.
Aaron said his beard was for Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet,” an action-drama-thriller in production, with Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine.

He revealed, “We started Chris Nolan’s film in Estonia, then I have more stuff out here in Los Angeles. The film is jumping around all different places like Mumbai, London and Amalfi Coast.”

Asked what nationality he plays, Aaron smiled as he said, “The beauty of Nolan’s film is that everything is under lock and key, and it’s all very secretive.”
Tenet... starring just a bunch of white folks!

Forum Pro
Law
Angus wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 10:41 am
KDG wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Tenet... starring just a bunch of white folks!
That's what you got from that?