Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
CASE wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:06 am
Bruce Wayne?

blackColumn wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 4:46 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 2:59 pm
I just came back from the premiere of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood here in our very small town in a old school type theater, no multiplex. I know the guy who runs the theater and he knew I was coming to see it tonight so he screened the Tenet teaser for me. He said he received it today and wasnt even supposed to screen it with the new QT film. When walking out I asked him if he knows when it might be released online, he didnt have any official confirmation and he went only by his experience when saying “I’d say in about a month”. No one really knows, but so glad he was able to screen it for me. One thing I noticed was the white background when the title is spinning isnt really only white, it has lines from top and bottom going towards the title.
This is perhaps the best thing I've read on this forum. Really happy for you!
Thanks very much man, I really didnt expect it. I was at the counter and my friend just said go quickly Im screening it in few seconds! So I ran and watched it while standing on steps in the screening hall, it was glorious!

I was ready to leave when it finished and almost forgot why I came there in the first place LOL.

Lol same here. After the trailer was over I didn’t give a rat’s ass about watching ShAW and HoBbS. I thought about the trailer during the whole movie.

So not today...

misho92 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 9:27 am
So not today...
:P

Lol

Collector03601 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 8:20 am
blackColumn wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 2:59 pm
I just came back from the premiere of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood here in our very small town in a old school type theater, no multiplex. I know the guy who runs the theater and he knew I was coming to see it tonight so he screened the Tenet teaser for me. He said he received it today and wasnt even supposed to screen it with the new QT film. When walking out I asked him if he knows when it might be released online, he didnt have any official confirmation and he went only by his experience when saying “I’d say in about a month”. No one really knows, but so glad he was able to screen it for me. One thing I noticed was the white background when the title is spinning isnt really only white, it has lines from top and bottom going towards the title.
Thanks very much man, I really didnt expect it. I was at the counter and my friend just said go quickly Im screening it in few seconds! So I ran and watched it while standing on steps in the screening hall, it was glorious!

I was ready to leave when it finished and almost forgot why I came there in the first place LOL.
:) Kid got his favorite toy and totally forgot about the ice cream

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 9:36 am
misho92 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 9:27 am
So not today...
:P
goddammit dragon, you got me hyped

4pm GMT will never feel the same again to me...

blackColumn wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 11:12 am
Collector03601 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 8:20 am
blackColumn wrote:

:) Kid got his favorite toy and totally forgot about the ice cream
:) You said it man. Me and AlienVersionOfET both :D :gonf: