Obi-Wan Kenobi (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If this ain’t influenced by Yojimbo, then it’s a gigantic waste of McGregor

ChristNolan wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 11:11 am
If this ain’t influenced by Yojimbo, then it’s a gigantic waste of McGregor
Sanjuro pls

history of violence type situation meets yojimbo/sanjuro plz

I like the idea of Obi-Wan assimilating into regular life under a 'cover' and it gets blown unsuspectingly by thugs.

or even Obi-Wan having a wife now.

-Vader

Ace
Ewan McGregor Set To Return As Obi-Wan Kenobi In Disney+ Series
Ewan McGregor is picking up his lightsaber again. The 48-year-old Scottish actor will reprise his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in a yet-to-be-titled Disney+ series, Deadline has confirmed.

Details about the series following the Jedi master are being kept under wraps.
https://deadline.com/2019/08/ewan-mcgre ... ssion=true
Last edited by Ace on August 15th, 2019, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is the only thing Star Wars that I am actually interested in from here on out.

Bacon wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 8:13 pm
This is the only thing Star Wars that I am actually interested in from here on out.
Congrats? Now please only comment in this thread and no other Star Wars threads going forward.

Allstar wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 8:32 pm
Bacon wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 8:13 pm
Congrats? Now please only comment in this thread and no other Star Wars threads going forward.
Nah I'm good. Being thoroughly interested in one idea doesn't mean I won't check in on what is going on with the rest of the universe.

That being said, I haven't really touched any Star Wars threads since when I briefly entered TROS's when the trailer dropped, so you really shouldn't worry.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I completely dismembered your father and left his limbless body to char to a crisp on the side of a volcano. He was a good friend.

ChristNolan wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 8:49 pm
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I completely dismembered your father and left his limbless body to char to a crisp on the side of a volcano. He was a good friend.
:lol:

That being said: hell to the fucking yeah! Best news since that Mandalorian bootleg lol

Wanted a movie, not a Disney+ series. 0/10 Goldblums.