Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

So, when?

Oku
Its being rated to play in theaters in Canada has no bearing on its online release.

Oku wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:47 am
Its being rated to play in theaters in Canada has no bearing on its online release.
True, but it at least means they plan on attaching it to something-or-another that will be playing in Canada. Hopefully soon.

Oku wrote:
If I remember alright, usually when the rating appears here, it's only matter of days or hours, before trailer hits online. So not sure when exactly, but it's safe to say by end of this week we should most definitely have it.

aleks989 wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 9:00 am
Oku wrote:
If I remember alright, usually when the rating appears here, it's only matter of days or hours, before trailer hits online. So not sure when exactly, but it's safe to say by end of this week we should most definitely have it.
But it still doesn't mean anything in terms of online release. The ratings are relevant to the cinema release of the trailer.

Sucks we have no signs to let us know when it’ll drop.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 9:42 am
Sucks we have no signs to let us know when it’ll drop.
Maybe that's their goal - to make it as suspenseful and mysterious as possible.

JamesS7 wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 9:47 am
Maybe that's their goal - to make it as suspenseful and mysterious as possible.
Well, I’m not having it. I get it. Nolan wants people to experience it in theaters but it’s a freakin’ teaser. It’s unfair to fans all over the world who probably won’t see it in front of H&S anyway (because not all theater chains will have it / or care to attach it).
Last edited by Tarssauce on August 7th, 2019, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

casual reminder artists don't "owe" anyone anything and can and should do as they please

-Vader