Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Any possibility that this isn't actually releasing at all?
Only if they decide to release an alternative version of the teaser online, but we'll get something for sure. Official site indicates that.

I'd doubt they are waiting due to a mass shooting. What does the tenet teaser have to do with that? The whole entire trailer is basically tight shots of John David Washington's face. There's no gun play or anything.

Also, sadly, if you are waiting for a decent length of time to pass due to a mass shooting in American, then the trailer is never gonna be released.

JamesS7 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 1:02 am
The online teaser is OUT
of question, because of the shootings.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with that. They're maybe letting it run in theaters a week before releasing online. Would expect it by the end of the week.

Losing hope.

Not sure what Im looking forward to more, the proper quality or the music. Tbh the music took me by a surprise and I cant wait to hear it in full glory.

Collector03601 wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 3:39 am
Not sure what Im looking forward to more, the proper quality or the music. Tbh the music took me by a surprise and I cant wait to hear it in full glory.
Ludwig might actually bring the heat. I'm going to eat my words about Hans...

quervo wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 10:06 am
After watching it several times frame by frame, I can't really see anything that shows this stuff as a sci-fi. And I watched it backwards, I don't think it makes sense that way. The smoke in front of the glass can be sleeping gas and it can leak through the holes. The interesting stuff is when John touches the last hole, he keeps his eyes closed for several seconds, you can see it, when he opens them, as light is reflecting on his eyeballs.

In the dark scene there is somebody next to him, maybe we'll be able to identify him when offical trailer comes out. Same with the front SWAT member, we can see his face behind the mask. I'm pretty sure, that is Pattinson at the end, you can see him stepping out.

I can't really find any explanation to the "new protaginst" and "new kind of mission" texts than it is being set in the Inceptionverse. Nolan himself told years ago that he really wants to expand the universe, back then he wanted to produce a video game. Maybe he decided to put his new ideas into a new movie. The only problem is that I don't think Miles is a big part of these stories, we needed him to teach and help Cobb, but that story is finished, so I can't see why Michael Caine would be necessary for this stuff.
Hey, I just saw this comment...
Üdv a Dome-ról:D

I am just now realizing that WB is running both tenetfilm.com and tenetmovie.com